Website design: Content Management
Your content management has to fit the website it's driving and it has to fit the way you work. That's the least you should expect.
Do your forthcoming events need to be categorised by genre, have
multiple dates and times, feature between one and twelve images,
have the option of video, need to publish and unpublish themselves
automatically? Oh, and be bilingual? Fine. We'll develop a CMS
which does just that.
We don't shoehorn you into our way of working. We make sure that
our systems feel like they were designed with you in mind. Which
Which content management system?
Most agencies will offer just their own proprietary content
management system (CMS) which they've developed themselves. We do
that, too. Ours is called StageManager and it's very easy to
If your brief requires a more transferrable CMS, we can provide
that, too. We're Certified Developers of Umbraco, a powerful
open-source content management system.
Both StageManager and Umbraco enable you to
- Control the content and layout of all pages via drag-and-drop
and a Microsoft Word-like interface
- Upload images, video and other media to the server
- Edit images on the fly
- Modify navigation structures
- Create new pages
- Amend and remove pages
- Maintain the onsite site-specific search engine and
- Maintain meta data for each page
- "Roll back" to previous versions of pages
- Generate search-engine friendly URLs
- Scheduling when pages go live
- Moderate pages before they go live